Vicky Dhaliwal was born on 27-07-1988 in Rassauli, Patiala in the Indian state of Punjab. He is an Indian songwriter, songwriter and former Kabaddi player. He is known for his work in the Punjabi film industry.
|Real Name||Tarandeep Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Date of Birth||27 July|
|Birthplace||Village Rassauli, Tehsil Pattran, Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Village Rassauli, Tehsil Pattran, Patiala, Punjab, India|
|School||Guru Teg Bahadur Public Senior Secondary School, Pattran, Patiala, Punjab|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Reading Books, Playing Kabaddi, Walking on Agricultural Fields|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Singers||Parkash Kaur, Babbu Maan, Gurdas Maan, Surinder Kaur, Kuldeep Manak, Muhammad Sadiq, Didar Sandhu, Amar Singh Chamkila|
|Favourite Poet||Shiv Kumar Batalvi|
Interesting Facts About Vicky Dhaliwal
- Vicky Dhaliwal is a well-known Punjabi writer who was born and grew up in a conservative Jatt family.
- He was also a Kabbadi player at the national level.
- One time Vicky was injured in a kabaddi match (a shoulder injury) and after the incident he started writing the songs during his recovery period.
- Before he had a successful name in the Punjabi music industry, he had to fight for almost 17 years.
- As a lyricist, Vicky has written many of his songs for the popular Punjabi singers such as Gurnam Bhullar, Jenny Johal, Miss Pooja, Manjit Sahota, Nisha Bano, Dilpreet Dhillon, Jass Bajwa, Gurjazz etc.
- After the super hit song “Rakhli Pyar Nal” (Gurnam Bhullar), he came into the eyes of the public and the media.