Vidya Vox was born on 26-09-1990 in Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. She is an American singer, dancer, model, blogger and YouTube star.
|Real Name||Vidya Iyer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||27 September|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|College||George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Psychology|
|Debut||Youtube: Vidya Vox Youtube Channel (Big Girls Cry/ Kabhi jo Badal Barse mashup, 2015)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
Sister– Vandana Iyer
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Watching Tennis, Shopping, Travelling|
|Favourite Singer/Music Composer||Beyonce, A. R. Rahman, Ed Sheeran|
|Favourite Songs||Hey Mama by David Guetta|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Interesting Facts About Vidya Vox
- Smokes Vidya Vox: Unknown
- Does Vidya Vox drink alcohol? Not known
- Vidya learned Carnatic Classical Music from D.K. Nagarajan, brother of the late musician D. K. Pattammal.
- Vidya Iyer, better known for her Youtube channel Vidya Vox, first began her musical journey on the Youtube channel of Shankar Tucker, a renowned American music composer.
- In 2015, Vidya launched her own Youtube channel, releasing mixes (mashups) of Indian and Western music. Her mashups have gained a lot of respect from people like Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan.
- One of her favorite mashups was “Lean On / Jind Mahi,” for which she worked with several other musicians, including Ricky Jatt, Raashi Kulkarni, and Roginder “Violinder” Momi.
- In December 2016, Vidya Vox had about 1 million channel subscribers.
- Vidya is fortunate enough to have organized shows in places like the White House, the National Center for the Performing Arts (India), Webster Hall, Reunion Island, etc.
- Vidya speaks many languages fluently. Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, English and French.