Vin Diesel is an American actor, director, screenwriter, and producer known for high-energy action films such as The Chronicles of Riddick and The Fast and the Furious. Vin Diesel was born on July 18, 1967 in Alameda County, California. The true name of Vin Diesel is Mark Sinclair
|Net Worth||Increase $100–145 million (2015)|
|Real Name||Mark Sinclair|
|Nickname||Diesel, Bouncer, Dom|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter|
|Famous Roles||Dominic Toretto in ‘The Fast and the Furious.’
Richard B. Riddick in ‘The Chronicles of Riddick trilogy’.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82m
in Feet Inches- 5’5′ 11¾”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 102 kg
in Pounds- 225 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 52 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 18 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1967|
|Age (as in 2016)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Alameda County, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Greenwich Village, New York.|
|Educational Qualifications||College drop-out|
|Debut||Acting – Awakening (1990)
Direction, Writing, Production – Multi-Facial (1994)
|Family||Father– Irving H. Vincent (Step-father, acting instructor and theater manager)
Mother– Delora Sherleen ‘Sinclair’ Vincent (An astrologer)
Brother– Paul (Twin Brother)
|Children||Daughter– Hania Riley (born April 2008)
Son– Vincent Sinclair (born 2010)
Daughter– Pauline (Named after Paul Walker)
|Ethnicity||Ambiguous (English, German and Scottish)|
|Fan Mail Address||Vin Diesel
One Race Productions, Inc.
9100 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Summer Altice (2000)
Michelle Rodriguez (2001)
Karrine Steffans (2001-2002)
Asia Argento (2002)
Shannon Malone (2004)
Paloma Jimenes (2007-present)
|Current Relationship Status||In a relationship with Paloma Jimenez
Interesting Facts About Vin Diesel
- Does Vin Diesel smoke ?: Yes
- Does Vin Diesel drink alcohol ?: Yes
- Vin Diesel is the founder of three production companies, One Race Films, Racetrack Records and Tigon Studios.
- His stage debut was at the age of seven years with the play Dinosaur Door in the theater of New York City.
- He landed his role in the theater when Diesel, his brother, and some friends broke into the New York theater to destroy it, but Artistic Director Crystal Field offered to play along in the upcoming shows rather than call the police ,
- Vin Diesel is the godfather of Paul Walker’s daughter Meadow Rain Walker.
- Vincent’s eldest daughter Hania is an orange belt holder for Brazilian jiu-jitsu and judo.
- He likes to keep his private life private and said in an interview, “I will not release it like other actors on a magazine cover … I come from Harrison Ford, Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro and Al Pacinocode of Silence. “
- He has affection for the Dominican Republic for its multi-faceted culture and had met and supported its former president Leonel Fernández.
- He also made a movie called Los Bandolerosin in the Dominican Republic, which he shot himself.
- Vin Diesel has been playing the Dungeons and Dragons game for over two decades. He has played it for twenty years and written the foreword to the book 30 Years Adventure: A Dungeons & Dragons Celebration.
- He is known for his deep voice, which he won when his voice broke at the age of fifteen.
- Vin worked as a bouncer in a New York club “Tunnel” and got there his stage name “Vin Diesel”. His friends called him Diesel because of his unlimited energy, as if he were draining diesel fuel. Vin is the short form of Vincent.
- He started writing creatively when he attended Hunter College. There, his writing skills began to unfold.
- He shot an all-vin-diesel movie “Multi-Facial” in which his creativity spread. He was only 26 when he wrote, staged, starred and produced this 20-minute short film. The movie was shot in just three days and only $ 3,000.
- He worked in a telemarketing company, which later helped him raise $ 50,000 for the production of his first feature film
- Steven Spielberg cast him in charge of his 1998 Oscar-winning film Save Private Ryan after seeing his work in multi-facial.
- After he had no success in the theater, gave him his mother the book “feature films on used car prices” by Rick Schmidt, with which he could produce his own films.
- He gave his voice back to the main character in the movie The Iron Age.
- His action star was the result of blockbuster films The Fast and The Furiousand
- He has no tattoos, all the tattoos of his character Melkor, which he had in the movie xXx on his stomach, were fake.
- He started meeting Michelle Rodriguez while filming The Fast and The Furious.
- Vin Diesel won £ 35 for his role in Fat Jackie’s Find Me Guilty (2006).
- Vin rejected the role of Matt Murdock / Daredevi for the film
- Vin Diesel was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, which he received in August 2013.
- He has the second highest Facebook fans, after Will Smith.
- When he was 3 years old, he tried to join a circus, but fortunately his mother saved him.
- The rapper Kwame is his cousin and Vin has appeared in his older videos.
- He auditioned for the crossdresser in the movie Flawless, but was denied the role because he was too masculine.
- He is not such a bad singer.
- It’s definitely a brave and confident statement that Vin Diesel is tired of his movie “Furious 7” and says, “Universal will have the biggest movie with this movie”. He added that “it could win the best picture at Oscars”.
- He was offered $ 20 million for “Too Fast Too Furious,” which he refused for the movie “Redrikk” and earned only $ 50,000.