Vinod Agarwal was born in New Delhi, India on 06-06-1955. He was an Indian singer, writer, businessman and entrepreneur.
|Profession(s)||Devotional Singer, Writer, Businessman|
|Famous For||His Krishna Bhajans|
|Date of Birth||6 June 1955|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Date of Death||6 November 2018|
|Place of Death||Nayati Hospital, Mathura|
|Age (at the time of death)||63 Years|
|Death Cause||Multiple Organ Failure|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||10th Standard|
|Address||Govind ki Gali, Vrindavan|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Marriage Date||Year 1975|
|Wife/Spouse||Kusum Lata Agarwal |
|Children||Son– Jatin Agarwal (Garment Businessman)
Daughter– Shikha Agarwal 
|Parents||Father– Kishan Das
Mother– Ratni Devi 
|Siblings||Brother– 1 (Elder)
Interesting Facts About Vinod Agarwal
- Vinod was born into a Krishna devotee family who moved from Delhi to Mumbai at the age of 7.
- Since childhood he was spiritual and used to sing bhajans. When he turned 12, he mastered the harmonium.
- He was only 20 years old when he married Kusum Lata. His wife accompanied him throughout his devotional programs.
- In 1978 he began performing Bhajan’s “Hari Naam Sankirtan” every Sunday morning in his brother’s office.
- In 1979 he took Diksha from his spiritual guru, the late Shri Mukund Hari Ji Maharaj from Bhatinda, Punjab, who attributed Vinod his divine song and melodies.
- Since 1993 he has appeared in devotional programs without charging any fees. as commanded by his spiritual guru.
- In addition to singing, he was an experienced writer in Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi.
- Throughout his life, he has performed over 1,500 live programs in India and abroad.
- In addition to the live shows, he released more than 115 audio tapes, CDs and VCDs worldwide.
- On November 6, 2018, he died at 4 a.m. in Mathura due to a failure of several organs.
- He performed his last sankirtan on October 21, 2018 at Vijay Market in Barkheda, BHEL, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.