Virendra Saxena is an Indian theater, film and television actor. He is a graduate of the National School of Drama. Saxena is known for his character roles as well as his unique voice. He has appeared in more than 80 Indian films and some English-language films such as White Rainbow, Cotton Mary and In Custody.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Debut||Film: Uljhan (1975)
TV: Raag Darbari (1986-1987)
|Date of Birth||25 November 1960|
|Age (as in 2018)||57 Years|
|Birthplace||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Agra University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Samta Sagar (Writer)|
|Parents||Father– Swarup Saxena (Stenographer, Died)
Mother– Name Not Known (Died)
|Siblings||Brother(s)– Rajendra Swarup Saxena & 2 more
Sister– 1 (Name Not Known, Elder)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar|
|Favourite Singer||Atif Aslam|
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
Interesting Facts About Virendra Saxena
- Does Virendra Saxena smoke ?: Not known
- Does Virendra Saxena drink alcohol ?: Yes
- Virendra Saxena started his career as a theater artist in Delhi.
- He learned acting at the National School of Drama in New Delhi.
- He made his Bollywood debut in 1975 with the film “Uljhan”.
- In 1990 Virendra appeared as a street singer in the song “Tu Meri Zindagi Hai” from Mahesh Bhatts film “Aashiqui”.
- He has also appeared in some short films like The Mechanic (2013), The Idiot (2017) etc.
- In addition to Bollywood, he has also appeared in several English-language films such as “In Custody” (1993), “Cotton Mary” (1999), “White Rainbow” (2004) etc.
- Virendra Saxena has been featured in several television commercials such as Asian Paint Tractor Emulsion, etc.
- He also worked as a play singer for the film “Tarpan” (1994).
- He and his wife have no child. They even tried to adopt a child but were unsuccessful.