Zubair Khan is a filmmaker (director, producer) and works in the Indian film industry. He has a production house called “Garbage” which he runs together with his partner Chandrapal Singh. Khan became known for his film ‘Lakeer ka Fakeer’ (2013) with former Bigg Boss candidate Ajaz Khan
|Real Name||Zubair Khan|
|Profession||Film Producer and Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Date of Birth||25 August 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Babu Ram Devoo School, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Marshal (2002)|
|Family||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Travelling|
|Controversy||In 2017, after getting evicted from the ‘Bigg Boss 11’ house, in the very first week, he made shocking revelations about the ‘Bigg Boss house’ and filed a complaint against Salman Khan for threatening him.|
|Favourite Food||Pav Bhaji|
|Favourite Hotel||JW Marriott|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Sons– Mohammad Ali, Mekail Khan
Daughter– Maria Khan
Interesting Facts About Zubair Khan
- Does Zubair Khan smoke ?: Yes
- Does Zubair Khan drink alcohol ?: Yes
- Zubair was born into a poor family and, during his childhood, sold ice cream candy to various film studios in Mumbai during his childhood.
- At the time of his marriage, his wife was just 12 years old.
- He always dreamed of living a complacent and luxurious life and when he grew up he decided to become a filmmaker.
- He has a production house called “Garbage” which he runs together with his partner Chandrapal Singh.
- He also worked with “Balaji Telefilms”.
- He became known for his produced and directed film “Lakeer ka Fakeer” (2013) with Ajaz Khan.
- There have been reports and articles that he is the son-in-law of Haseena Parker, an underworld sister Don Dawood Ibrahim. When he was in Bigg Boss 11’s house, he also said that Haseena Parker and her family violently married him to their daughter. On the contrary, he later said that he was not related to Haseena Parker; as his mother-in-law is Noor Jahan. 
- After such fake reports and articles, his wife and children left him alone, and according to his interview, he participated in the “Bigg Boss” (season 11) to get his family back.
- At Bigg Boss 11, Salman Khan insulted him for his impolite behavior towards the women in the house. It is believed that he tried to commit suicide in the house. According to the television station Colors, he was driven out because he had collected very few votes. He later filed a lawsuit against Salman Khan & Colors TV.
- After leaving Bigg Boss 11’s house, he also announced that he was working as an undercover news reporter.