Bakrid or Eid-ul-Adha is the second Eid celebration of the Muslim community, the first is Eid-ul-Fitr. Eid-ul-Adha is celebrated every year to commemorate the sacrifice of his son by the Prophet Ibrahim to demonstrate his devotion to the Lord. When the prophet offered his son’s head to God, he instead turned into a lamb’s head to serve as a reward for his devotion. For this reason, Muslim families celebrate the celebration by sacrificing a male goat to the Lord. People who celebrate this festival put on new clothes and offer prayers. Gifts and greetings are exchanged with friends and families on this joyful day.
Here are some Hindi wishes, Shayari, poems, messages, quotes, SMS and status that you can use to wish your friends and families Eid-ul-Adha:
Always keep laughing like flowers laugh, forget all the sorrow of the world, spread the songs of happiness all around, with such hope you have a happy Eid.
- Every wish be approved Man-e-Khuda, every step you get, Raza-e-Khuda, Fana ho Labj-e-gum this is the blessing
- Eid comes about a lot of happiness, Eid removes evil in humans, Eid is a name for God, Tamarok, that’s why Eid Mubarak.
- May the mercy of Allah rain on you today and forever, as flowers smile, always you smile, forget all the sorrow of the world, spread the songs of happiness around you
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah show us His mercy. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to live a happy life, everything is in you and your mindset.
- Let this oath be the opportunity to share love and care for the people who need to be loved and cared for. Eid Mubarak to everyone!
- Oath is a day when we share what we have and take care of others. May you have a wonderful oath this year!
- “Those who want to meet their Lord should do good deeds and not involve anyone in the worship of their Lord.”
- “Allah and his angels send blessings to the Prophet: O you who believe! Send blessings to him and greet him with all respect. “
- “And whoever trusts in Allah; then he will be enough for him “
- “God is kind and likes kindness in all things”
- May the magic of this oath bring good luck to your life and you celebrate it with all your close friends and fill your heart with miracles. Eid Mubarak!
- He is the One God; the creator, the initiator, the designer. He owns the most beautiful names. Glorifying him is all in the heavens and on earth. He is the Almighty, the smartest.
- Those who want to meet their Lord should do good deeds and not involve anyone in the worship of their Lord.
- In every smile and laugh together; In every silent prayer answered; At every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak!